Monday, May 2, 2011

My experiment with "Truth"

I have heard so many girls saying that "All guys are dogs". I am not sure if you have heard it or not. May be most of the times it is said around me only! Well, I can't agree more. let me confess that I am a pig rather! Most of you will agree after reading this. Those who don't should know about their species.

In my highly unproductive stay of 26 years on this only life supporting planet, I have realised one thing - this world can be broadly (or even if you try minutely) classified into two categories only, the fairer sex and the follower sex.

This one goes for all those beauties and some not that beauties (Not that I told this to them ever!!) who walked in, stayed and went by. I loved you all. I couldnt say this to all of you, but whatever I am today and will be in near future, I owe a part of it to you all. Thanks for pampering me, knowing me, loving me, hating me and kicking me. All these were the lessons of life that I couldn't have learnt otherwise.

Wait, I really have some lessons of life, and being an MBA, I will go by bullets!
  • Even if you are down with fever for last 5 days or have just returned from Delhi half-marathon, You can easily shop for 24 hours straight. You don't get tired at all doing this, in fact you feel rejuvenated!! (P.S. 99% of times, you don't buy anything)
  • "Vivek, am I looking fat in this dress?" Try answering that!
  • You don't mind it even I say "You are looking very very beautiful" 50 times a day. In fact you can take it 50 more times.
  • You don't deal with primary colours. Most of the things around you are either Beige, Tan, Ivory, Grey, Pinkish Crimson, banana cream or some weird unknown combinations like this.
  • Its compulsory to surrender one's Gmail, Orkut, Facebook and all other passwords before one can go ahead with you. These will be subject to surprise audits.
  • You never wear a dress if somebody even remotely known to you have wore a similar dress in past. Period!
  • You always have an annual plan in place for what to wear on which day. Guys, for that matter, believe in Just In Time.
  • Your counting abilities are inversely proportional to cuteness of your face. I accept - math suits us - The underprivileged mortals, you are made for better things!
  • You have to discuss the most important things of life just when we are getting late to a meeting.
  • A person weighing well above 80 Kg and more than 6 feet in height can't be called 'Baby'. Grow up!!
  • You move on. Even we do. Just that its not that easy for us. :-)
There are thousand other things that can go in here but I will stop as I still want to keep my 'chances' alive in future. I know you all have deep insights. Keep adding to the list :)

3 comments:

  1. A rich experience in deed. No wonder you hit the bulls eye most of the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantabulous.........but still gals would think different!!!!!

    ReplyDelete